Marketplace Channel Manager APPLY NOW
Remote Client Ops Part time
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist with day-to-day management of client-owned marketplace channels - Etsy, Amazon, and emerging marketplaces.
- Serve as primary stakeholder for product listing creation and listing quality improvement.
- Manage all customer service communication duties on channels, including order management and case resolution tasks.
- Assist with resizing and reformatting of branded assets, promotion banners, and other digital assets with channel listing-optimized formats in-mind.
- Manage strategic mirroring of product listings and inventory syncing from client's Shopify store through multichannel integration software.
- Research and staying up-to-date with new marketplace features, trends, capabilities, and tactics to drive channel growth.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field.
- In-depth knowledge of digital marketing techniques and tools
- Proficient in e-commerce platforms and tools - Shopify, Etsy Seller, Amazon Seller Central, eBay Seller, etc.
- Proficient in creative design tools - Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other online creative tools.
- Natural curiosity to test new marketing concepts and tactics to drive performance metrics and KPIs.
- Understanding of advanced marketing principles.
- Ability to multi-task and meet strict deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good understanding of organizational office tools.
- Ability to follow instructions and work independently on projects.