Ecommerce & Digital Marketing Strategist APPLY NOW
Los Angeles, CA Digital Marketing Part time
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist with day-to-day management of multiple client-focused e-commerce tasks in Shopify, such as updating and improving product listing content, installing and setting up new apps, implementing and testing conversion-focused features and functionality.
- Serve as primary stakeholder for routine website enhancements or bug fixes.
- Manage email and SMS marketing channels based on client promotions and branded communications.
- Work directly with account lead in ideating marketing strategies and executions to meet client revenue goals and objectives.
- Assist with resizing and reformatting of branded assets, promotion banners, and other digital assets with device-specific optimized formats in-mind.
- Assist with the creation of ad creatives and copywriting for Facebook and Google Ads, for cold acquisition and retargeting strategies.
- Research and staying up-to-date with new e-commerce trends, capabilities, and social channels to drive revenue growth.
- Manage monthly client reporting of key metrics and KPIs through Excel or online dashboarding tools.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field.
- In-depth knowledge of digital marketing techniques and tools
- Proficient in e-commerce platforms and tools - Shopify, Klaviyo, Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics.
- Proficient in creative design tools - Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other online creative tools.
- Natural curiosity to test new marketing concepts and tactics to drive performance metrics and KPIs.
- Understanding of advanced marketing principles.
- Ability to multi-task and meet strict deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good understanding of organizational office tools.
- Ability to follow instructions and work independently on projects.